My dream is to see the Northern Lights and I am going to make it happen over winter break.
i really can’t stBUT BABY IT’S COLD OUTSI’ve got to go awaBUT BABY IT’S COLD OUTSIthis evening has beeBEEN HOPIN THAT YOU’D DROP Iso very ni’LL HOLD YOUR HANDS, THEY’RE JUST LIKE ICmy mother will start to woBEAUTIFUL WHAT’S YOUR HURRY
hehehe the perfect excuse not to study
(just kidding this is literally no excuse whatsoever but shhhh just let it happen)
1. If you could choose where/who you were born as and redo your/their life over, where/who would you be?
I don’t think I’d ever want anyone else’s life honestly. I like mine enough (most of the time).
2. A magic potion for immortality has been developed, however, you’re the only one who can take it, else it will be destroyed forever. Do you?
No way dude I don’t wanna be sitting around here alone for all eternity watching all my friends grow old and die NO THANK YOU.
3. If you were a human bomb, and you were in a confined space and knew you were going to go off, would you either kill yourself or kill all the people around you - note that if you do explode, you don’t die. because freak of nature. idk.
Wait if I don’t die then this isn’t even a hard question wtf I would obviously explode myself. But even if I would die in that situation, I would do the same. Because if I killed everyone around me I would also kill myself so why would I waste others’ lives.
4. Visual, auditory, or tactile leaner/person/thing?
Visual, for sure. I have to see things to understand them, even when it comes to foreign languages and whatnot.
5. If you only ate one prepared meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This would be the saddest thing ever I love food :( But. Probably this one pasta dish my grandma and mom make; it’s angel hair with fresh tomato (that part is key) and basil and shallots and capers and pine nuts and a shit ton of olive oil and I am actually in love with it.
6. If you could choose any tumblr url, what would you have?
I actually am pretty attached to my current URL…and also I am not creative enough to come up with a better one.
7. Top 5 interests.
Interests? Hmm idk how to address this one. I guess I’ll just say the things I like to read about/look at/do the most.
Explore - even if it’s just the mysterious little hallway in the top floor of the library.
Languages. (speaking them, learning them, whatever)
History. I’m such a history nerd it’s ridiculous, and historical fiction is my absolute fave.
Aircraft. I want to be a pilot in the Navy so I guess that’s not surprising.
8. Any unknown hobbies that you don’t blog about?
Ski jumping at frat parties.
(That isn’t a joke though you don’t even understand omg)
9. Do you feel like this year has been better or worse than the last?
OH MY GOD A MILLION TIMES BETTER. Last year was shit.
10. What’re you most excited about in regards to Christmas?
I am SUPER excited to go home (tomorrow yay!) and hang out with my family and do all our little family traditions to get ready for Christmas and look at Christmas lights and have my house smell like pine trees and sing Christmas carols (oh wait I’m doing that right now whoops) and wow I’m just excited about the Christmas season in general. ALSO I plan on wearing my fabulous homemade Christmas sweater to the airport to pick up my boyfriend on Monday so that will be another *fun* aspect of Christmastime.
(Clearly I’m really excited about Christmas. Sorry not sorry.)
11. If you didn’t need to work/learn/study, etc, what would you do all day?
I asked myself this all of last summer and I never really figured it out. But if I had no obligations, all I’d want to do is explore the world. And as cheesy as that sounds, it’s 100% true. (Let’s pretend money isn’t a factor either okay? Okay.)
Wow today spiraled so quickly.
Handmade collage, 14,5 x 21 cm.